Thursday, January 8, 2009


I am settled in now and finishing up the business end of establishing my roots here. I am at the moment in San Jose Del Cabo completeing various forms, paying fees etc. 

The whales arrived before me this time, Vicente said he has sighted 15 already so we are going out as soon as the wind dies. Reports are that it will be good Friday or Saturday. I saw my first one from shore yesterday. Wind was up so couldn't tell much from the blow and the wind chop prevented seeing it's color or fin shape...nevertheless delightful!  

My posts will be relatively short due to internet server problems for me but I will try to keep those of you interested up to date. No major meetings yet just laying the ground work. No news on the land donation but however it turns out I'm cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment