Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Really good day today....no...fabulous! Sea like glass, 5 great people on board and 2 HBs within 5 minutes out. Then a third whale joined them. Two good IDs and then it was time for a swim with them. Elizabeth and I suited up and gave three tries but no luck in getting close. Many interesting jellyfish though; up close and no threat. Beautiful!!

Then got the third ID and that really topped the day.

A couple from New York who have become heartfelt friends of mine over the past few years and who have a home here have once again generously contributed to my work for next year. To Leslie and Alex Cook....thank you from my heart. And they are not the only, I am blessed.

My two volunteers are an absolute delight to be spending time with. I am very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment