Thursday, April 2, 2009

Haven’t been out for a while due to the benefit (non)activity in San Jose and then getting sick. Relapse of the Shingles from last year but I had an extra packet of medicine with me just in case and I’m real glad I did. Feeling a bit better but it does prevent me from much physical exertion.

Whales are still here and I do intend to go out again at least 4 times so there are adventures ahead. It is also the time of year when the great Mobula migrations occur and we (me and my adventure buddy Alan) are hoping for another opportunity to dive with them. I have spotted at least 2 Giant Mantas this year from my kayak and they are a treat to see….way bigger than the Mobulas.

Some Orcas passed through about a week ago but I didn’t get a chance to see them. The area really cleared out of all other species…due respect for the toughest kid on the block!

Weather is delightful, sea clearing up and outside of a few set backs life is very good. Hope it is the same for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment