Saturday, September 12, 2009



Check out the greenery. Since the rains from the Chubasco the desert has become a jungle! The first shot is off the top of my bodega looking SW, the second is "mi casa".

This morning the water was so clear I couldn't resist swimming laps even though I had other things to do. While swimming a beautiful, transparent jellyfish pulsed by. It was about 8 inches in diameter and appeared like some sinuous crystalline creature from another planet, very cool. I need to get an underwater camera!

Some of you may not believe this but I am actually contemplating going into Los Barriles tomorrow to watch the 49er's game. When I was a kid I used to watch them during spring training at Stanford sometimes. Of course those were the days of YA Tittle, John Henry Johnson, Joe Perry, Leo Nomellini, Gordie Soltau and Matt Hazeltine (my personal hero). I find it amazing that I should remember that but then I played football in High School (not very well) and even had Bruno Banducci's son as a team mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment