Thursday, September 10, 2009



I saw my friend the Osprey again yesterday and I had my camera so here are some other shots of HIM. I know now that it was a him because this morning while kayaking his mate flew over. She is smaller and has "perfect" wing structure. She is beautiful! I didn't have my camera so you will just have to trust me. I'll get a picture of her one day, they live nearby. Check out their lunch!

Kayaking today was simply glorious! I've never seen it so clear and with so many fish. It was the first time snorkeling for me since my ear problem so it was very special indeed. I'm really looking forward to my dive partners Alan Pomeroy and George Sievers getting here in the fall so we can do some survey work. Had a low flying Booby check me out which was cool. The Whale Zone was not active but as pleasant as ever.

1 comment: